I specialize in producing publications that are both functional and pleasing to the eye. It is important to have documentation that actually explains your product. If your customers do not understand how to use it, they should feel comfortable turning to your documentation to find out the answer before calling you.
Experience publishing documentation includes using:
- Adobe FrameMaker — the standard for the technical writing industry
- Microsoft Word — for smaller documents
- Adobe PDF — for distributing files; for a several samples, see Examples page
Experience creating online help text includes using:
- Flare — for a link to a sample, see the Examples page
- WebWorks Publisher
- HTML Transit
Presentations are developed using Microsoft PowerPoint.
Experience creating web sites includes using:
- HTML Templates
- CoffeeCup and Dreamweaver
- TextPad and NotePad++, because we prefer to keep your web pages clean, organized, and free of clutter and extraneous lines of code
Experience creating illustrations includes using:
- Microsoft Visio — for several samples, see the Examples page